proptr.net

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feelings of sorrow

Dedicated to those who do not have the ability to Zhu Jun narrative, described the matter they have to be powerless. I hope they forgive us, do not see everything, did not think of everything, not all guessed"
Days have passed, death seems to gradually leave. I always want to Gordon, sitting next to the computer, I suddenly discovered that my pale. Those who see the passing away, I will cannot help but shed tears; see those brave, I will blame themselves to see those lofty, I will move its own. But I how humble, if want to laugh, those who experienced the pain will be dealt a heavy blow to me, and I have any qualifications to laugh? » Said for a long time to do the volunteers to disaster areas, has not make the trip. Where they struggle and the struggle there, they are our compatriots, and we, the Gordon.
The narrative is all pointing to the lives of those who leave. Each figure on the back are pointing to a story of pain and sorrow. In the past days, and how they caught the dark, pain and despair. I occasionally experience a moment of suffocation, and then think of them experienced a large dark. I cannot share, but the pain Peter surrounded me.
At night, William, I can see them struggling, open eyes, in the dark, I clearly heard their voices: "Uncle please help me, I grew up after you buy a house." I like this can save him, gave him gradually subsided.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3 ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3