proptr.net

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Footbal fans go to the edge

For a long time I have been fascinated by football and the various clubs that sponsor footballers who are of world class. My friends got interest in football from their childhood like me, and we constantly discussed about it during our schooldays. After some time, my friend intoduced me to an online game where we play as the manager of a football team called Football Superstars.

In this game, we have to start a team, feed the players with training, more training and then, if we need more strength, recruit more and so on. It is the one and only Virtual Football (Soccer) World game that has all the elements of a football environment where you can totally simulate and observe how the world changes upon your every decesion. In this game, an entire online virtual world is designed by football fanatics all over the world and is dedicated to all the football fans who range from children to older men. This is the first of its kind, massively multiplayer online experience which could be obtained easily from your PC.

The graphics interface is so amazing that it made me cling on to my computer for hours together. Its a damn addictive online football game which enhances your knowledge in football, makes you keep on updating your knowledge in football stars and their current positions. It helped me a lot in my discussions with my friend :) Its just one of the benefits that I gained from the game....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3 ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3