proptr.net

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back From hyderabad

It was an eventful week at Hyderabad, and I have learned as much as possible, that is not only required for financial uplift of any person, but also moral development that will help him out in the long run.

My visits to the Chilkoor temple and to some places of visit were eventful and I had a great opportunity to spend quality time with my mom and bro who are staying there (for more than a year) and I have missed them so much. Now that I have other prospects ahead of me, this might be my last trip to Hyderabad for quite an amount of time, unless if everything sets up for another visit to that city.

I had my last dinner in Hyderabad at Eat Street with my bro, and to be honest, both of us didnt like the food at all, which was too cold at that time (8pm mind it!!!) and we had the taste of caffeine at the local Coffee Day there. Although I spent a lot there, the money wasnt worth the food, but I find it worthwhile because I was spending time with my bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is EAT STREET AND WATER FRONT are big facilty?
in how much eat street SPREAD?
REPLY

 
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3 ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3