proptr.net

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Myth

I saw this movie when it got released when I was doing my second year of college with my cousin and his friends. At that time, I got to see the movie in Tamil in a local theater called Pilot Theater. It was a nice time-pass because our star actor Jackie Chan played the main role as a commander. In India, especially in Chennai, people go crazy behind the King Chan.

Anyways, the movie has full of Ancient Chinese fighting scenes and battle scenes that keeps you at the edge of your seat. And there are few emotional scenes that make the movie ever better, when the entire army pledge allegiance to their General. The actress is just hot, and I just adore her throughout.

The scenes which were taken in India reflected an ancient India that hasn't developed a bit(more like 1800s India) but I liked the way Mallika Sherawat presented herself ( or I think over-presented) in front of the Hollywood fans. Anyhow I liked the movie, and watched it again in Star Movies today which was a nice time-pass again..

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3 ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3