proptr.net

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Communicate with anyone anytime

Its almost time for me to leave India and get to Canada for higher studies. So, with that in mind, I need to prepare myself for staying away from my home, for almost two years, starting this month-end.

I have got an excellent idea to communicate with my family from Vancouver. Since its part of the North American union, there is no problem in talking to my friends in USA. But calling to India is quite a task, where GetMeCallingCards.com comes into play. It has been the largest retailers of phone cards for too long, and got specialized India Calling Cards to point out.

Yes, this calling card can be of total use to you too because of their provision to World Wide Calling Cards apart from their standard phone cards. I am sure that I, along with most of my friends, am going to enroll into the offers provided by Get Me Calling Cards.


1 comment:

Mina said...

I've been using a company called WQN for years now to call to both India and UAE. There are no taxes, fees, or equipment to set up. The quality is great and the rates are very competitive. They give FREE minutes to their customers all the time with special bonus offers. They also have a loyalty program that gives their customers up to 3000 FREE minutes every 6 months. I'm able to get lots of free minutes to call my destinations with great quality.

Check them out at www.WQN.com

 
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3
ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3 ss_blog_claim=1951bd01da8182d1e3875e203fad10f3